- After pc-boot up go to task manager
- Go to startup bar and observe the startup settings and then according to it’s impact disable the unnecessary applications.
- Then go to processes , in most case the hard disk usage will be maximum scroll the list and see which application is using the most disk speed , mostly found that either chrome or chromium uses the disk in background hence right click on it and end that process , if it is a windows process a error will pop up like confirmation , if it pops then don’t end that one .
- Another way is click on START go to search bar and search for RUN then in RUN click tree.
- Follow steps in above up to opening RUN application then in RUN application search ” %temp% ” then shift delete all the files there in end it will ask to skip some files which are currently in use so just skip them.
- One of the common way is to open MY PC then right click on each drives one by one and go to properties and then tools bar in there you’ll see two options one for disk cleanup and one for disk optimization do both one by one.
Thats All! Enjoy Your LAG FREE PC!
Shortly a Video tutorial will be updated here ?
Keep visiting for more solutions,tips and tricks……….