Note: theintelcrunch.tech is not responsible for any kind of damage to data or device while performing the unlocking. It will also void the device’s warranty and remove all data on the device. You’re proceeding at your own risk.
- Download the latest Xiaomi USB Drivers.
- Don’t forget to install ADB and Fastboot drivers on PC/Laptop.
- Backup important data on any external media as unlocking bootloader will wipe the data from internal storage.
- Make sure the device is charged at least up to 70%.
Steps to unlock Xiaomi Mi A3 Bootloader
Follow all the steps carefully, otherwise, your device may brick.
- Enable Developer Mode by tapping MIUI version 7 times after heading to the Settings > About Phone.
- It is also recommended to enable OEM Unlocking and Mi Unlock Status in the Settings > Additional Settings > Developer Option.
- Download and set-up the ADB and Fastboot tools on your PC. (Note: Extract the downloaded tools zip in a folder on desktop)
- Now, connect your Xiaomi Mi A3 with the PC via a USB cable.
- On the PC, open the ADB and Fastboot Tools folder, and open the CMD or Powershell Window by pressing the Shift + Right Click.
- Type the following command to reboot the device into bootloader mode:adb reboot bootloader
- Execute the following command to check whether the device is connected or not.adb devices
- Now, accept the pop-up message to “Always allow from this computer” by pressing OK.
- To unlock the bootloader, type the below command:fastboot flashing unlock
- Xiaomi Mi A3 will automatically boot the system, but you need to reboot into the fastboot mode by suing command state in step 6.
- After booting into fastboot mode, execute the command to attain full unlock:fastboot flashing unlock_critical
- Xiaomi Mi A3 will reboot into normal mode after successful completion.
That’s it from our side, and you can now install different tweaks, ROMs and root the device. If you get any problem while performing the task, do let us know via comments below.